Sunday, March 18, 2007

I didn't post a while (over a month) so I really have to update this blog now. I have been here for over a month and it's just wonderful. I miss my friends and my family a bit, but I have so much things to do and see and a nice group of roommates that times goes fast.

So from here I will update with pictures I have.

This was my first long ride in bike. I went up north to see the beach, it was cloudy so pictures didn't come up like I wanted. It's around 40km (with return), so it's not too long. I hope to go swim there this summer, the water might be cold but if it's sunny it will be good.

When I find a software to stitch my panorama easily, I will update this with a view from the beach.

A lot of small farms around


below my two fast bike partner.
They were to fast for me (didn't eat anything for breakfast) and I had to stop and relax in the middle
.



Finally The Beach !

No comments: